Condolences

A widow of only a few months goes out on her first date since the death of her husband. They have a great evening but when he makes a move, she holds him back saying, “I can’t. I’m wearing black knickers because I’m still in mourning for my husband.”

They continue to date, although it never goes past a goodnight kiss at the end of the evening.

Then a few weeks later in the middle of a passionate embrace, he gets out a packet of black condoms.

“What are those for?” she asks.

“I’d like to give you my condolences!” he replies.

1 comment:

  1. When writing words of condolences on behalf of someone, you can say it like this "I am very sorry to hear your loss and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family." Be nice and tender, sensitive, sympathetic and caring. At some point, it may relieve the pain the feel and comfort the bereaved.
    Cathy,
    Obituarieshelp.org

    ReplyDelete