Brain

An 18-year-old boy says to his father, “Dad, I keep getting these terrible urges, what can I do about it?”

“I think you’d better go and see my friend Bob, he’s a sex therapist, I’m sure he’ll be able to help. Pop round to his house this evening.” The boy does as his father suggests, but after 5 visits there’s no improvement.

The sixth time he goes round the door is opened by Bob’s wife who tells him the therapist has been called away on urgent business. “Can I help at all?” she says. The boy tells her his problem and within moments she takes him by the hand, leads him upstairs and makes frenzied love to him.

The next day he meets up with his father who asks him how the treatment is going.

“It’s great now, dad,” smiles the boy. “The therapist’s wife has got more brains between her legs than he has in his head.”

No comments:

Post a Comment